[OpenIndiana-discuss] Compiling OpenOffice4

L'oiseau de mer oiseaumer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:17:20 UTC 2014

Hi, Apostolos
I want to ask you how to compile AOO in GCC?
By default, AOO configure always talk me that have to use Sun CC.
if i define CC=gcc CXX=G++  LD=gld, it will appear this error message when
exec configure:
checking for bash... /usr/bin/bash
checking gcc home... /opt/gnu/bin//gcc
checking for gcc... /opt/gnu/bin/gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/UNIX-LAB/AOO401/aoo-4.0.1/main':

My System is Solaris 11.1, GCC version is 4.8.2. ld version is 2.24.
Thanks.