[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox 27 Openindiana is available/HTML5 Score/script to update

cpforum cpforum at orange.fr
Fri Feb 14 19:14:16 UTC 2014

> >> New firefox 24.3.0esr and 27.0 are available on Mozilla.
> >
> > How evident/obvious is the built in advertising feature in 27?

Nor advertising feature nor shumway (flash) extension seems to be inside Firefox 27.
about:config show nothing obvious that could be related with advertising.
Mozilla funds come 90 % from Google ... so you known why advertising is coming.
Firefox version is not compiled by Mozilla (about:buildconfig give configure and compile
options). If enabled/disable with a configure option disable could be easy.