[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS server parameters refresh

Alberto Picón Couselo alpicon1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 18:04:55 UTC 2014

However, I have read the following information from OpenSolaris

http://books.google.es/books?id=y8qaxiZNvqAC&pg=PT341&lpg=PT341&ots=7y3KM-T-Hp&focus=viewport&dq=sharectl+servers+nfs&hl=es&output=html_text

Where it stands that for NFS version selection:

sharectl set -p version_max=3 nfs

it is required to restart the service using "svcadm restart nfs/server"

Do you think that we will achieve NFS server thread modification "sharectl
set -p servers=1024 nfs" without server restarting?

Thank you very much for your help once again.