[OpenIndiana-discuss] Virtualbox, OI 151a8 and vboxflt problem

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Sun Feb 16 12:55:05 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-15 13:17, Carl Brewer wrote:
> On 15/02/2014 12:09 AM, Jim Klimov wrote:
>

>> I think misconfig - dedicate VNICs on the host to each VM and see
>> if it helps at least.
>
> Like from this page? :
>
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/7.3+KVM
>
> One per virtual machine (or, virtual machine's ethernet interfaces)?

Rather as (updated today) here:
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/7.2+VirtualBox

One per virtual machine's ethernet interface.

Hopefully, the write-up is correct (except that the commands were
picked on an older VirtualBox release that I have here, and may
need to be "rephrased" for a new version, if they've deprecated
or changed some command-line options).

HTH,
//Jim Klimov