[OpenIndiana-discuss] How do I upgrade from 151a7 to 151a9 ?

Dmitry Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Thu Feb 20 20:03:24 UTC 2014

Not exactly. I have removed the volume applet in 151a7 even before
upgrading to 191a9. Not sure that this is why the upgrade went
surprisingly well (on a production server).

However when i tried to reproduce the problem in virtualbox, seemed like
the following helped:
- Updated to 151a9; Reproduced the problem somehow (reinstalled gvfs?);
- Booted into 151a7 BE and deleted .gnome* folders in my home folder;
- Booted into 151a9 successfully.