[OpenIndiana-discuss] Where is the SFW used by oi_151a_prestable9?

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 21 13:56:09 UTC 2014

The release notes page at:

    http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/oi_151a_prestable9+Release+Notes

lists SFW fixes and bumps.  Where are these SFW sources?  The only
information I could find was this page:

    http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+SFW

When I followed those instructions to clone the gate from this
location:

    https://hg.openindiana.org/sustaining/oi_151a/sfw-gate

I found that the SFW products I obtained from there were all older
versions.  Many of them were also missing.  Is there a newer location?

The release notes page says that the NTP product was bumped to
4.2.7p411, but the one in oi_151a9 is only 4.2.5.200.  I'd like to
try 4.2.7p411 but I can't find a package I can install on OI.