[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStream Desktop beta EA1

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:01:08 UTC 2014

On 01/ 3/14 07:54 AM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Nikola, you are not the fisrt one telling me this about SF mailman.
> Do you have suggestions for the switch?
Yes, same what OI is doing, your own mailman.
> About your test:
> - what version of vbox do you run on OI?
I have VirtualBox 4.3.6r91406 on OI. I use zfs volumes added as raw
devices to Vbox as .vmdk drives.
It installs right, but does not launch GUI. I can log in through CLI if
I do <enter> at VM console.
> - did you install our own iso of additions?
Yes. I used VBox additions .ISO from XStreamOS.
And I did upgrade with pkg update -v after that.