[OpenIndiana-discuss] Expanding storage with JBOD

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Tue Jan 7 15:12:54 UTC 2014

actually, I am aware of the grounding issue. I currently have two
separate single disk external  enclosures connected via esata and an
esata adapter on a PCI back cover plate right now.

so you need to add one or two 2 or 4 way esata adapters to the icy box,
too, and use esata cables.

5 seems a reasonable max.