[OpenIndiana-discuss] vbox 4.3.6 guest problems

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Jan 10 08:15:54 UTC 2014

Yes: cairo composite manager.
If you can try out our distro on 4.3.6 + original additions, you can see the problem.
It's not just a black box around, but for the whole orizontal space height of the dock.
If you then download our own additions CD, uninstall original and install ours (built from sources)
it works.
The difference is that with ours, cairo-dock says "it cannot get a full correct visual with stencil and
alpha, so it will take one without stencil", while original says it takes the corrcet one, but draws bad...