[OpenIndiana-discuss] denyhosts IPS package?

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Wed Jan 15 14:44:14 UTC 2014

Stefan,

Exactly right.  It does have hooks for some IMAP clients, see
http://www.sshguard.net/docs/reference/attack-signatures/ but I haven't
tested them.  I suspect that they will work since these messages
shouldn't be modified for OpenIndiana.

I reported the changes I made to the sshguard team but I haven't heard
back from them so I expect that Solaris/OpenIndiana support is not high
on their priority list. :(

The executable is only around 400k on my system (not stripped) and I've
never even seen it in top/prstat.

Gary