[OpenIndiana-discuss] Σχετ: Re: Σχετ: Taglib/cppunit for Mediatomb

Rainer Heilke rheilke at dragonhearth.com
Mon Jan 20 01:14:47 UTC 2014

I think I know what happened with the version of gcc I have. I vaguely
remember one tool needing a pre-4 version of gcc to compile (just what
the install doc said...) But when I installed it, it stomped over what I
already had. (It was supposed to install elsewhere and I would call it
explicitly.) Seems it tromped on the original anyway (hard links?). sigh

Rainer

On 1/19/2014 2:14 PM, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
> Of course you are using an ancient versipn of gcc. I am using version 4.8.2 and this is not the latest version. At any rate please send me off list the file config.log to see what configure finds about your system.
>
> Στάλθηκε από το Yahoo Mail στο Android

Mind the Gap
Web: http://www.dragonhearth.com