[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Thu Jan 30 23:00:44 UTC 2014

I ran into a similar issue on OmniOS 151008j recently.

When I ran 'rpcinfo -p {nfs_server}' it returned access denied.

Restarting the rpc service fixed it:

svcadm restart svc:/network/rpc/bind:default

I don't know what put the server in that state, but it's happened only once
on the heavily used NFS server.

-Chip