[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI will not boot to login after exporting a drive

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:27:40 UTC 2014

Hi all-

Apologies for the lack of detailed info, but I am having a problem with
oi_151a7.  After I export a RAIDZ3 array, I am subsequently unable to get
the system back to the login prompt after reboot.

I get an error message that it can't mount a filesystem on my pool, and
then it exits with a fatal error  95.  I have been able to replicate the
behavior.

Has anyone seen this issue, and if so, can you recommend a solution.

Thanks.