[OpenIndiana-discuss] Flashing green background on 151a Desktop USB

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Sun Jul 6 15:45:12 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I tidied up my e-mail history a short while ago so this might have been
asked before.

I have 151a8 desktop USB on a stick and I've tried loading it on a
Lenovo Thinkpad X61 and also an HP N54L but when it comes up, even with
teh VESA drivers, the background is green and flashes between green and
black.

At one point I think I can hear a voice say, "Welcome to openindiana"
or something like that, but I might be dreaming.

Anyone have any ideas please?