[OpenIndiana-discuss] Case sensitivity "mixed" vs, "sensitive"

Cal Sawyer cal-s at blue-bolt.com
Mon Jun 9 12:09:26 UTC 2014

Yes, and therein lies the rub. For reasons i can't comprehend now, the
parent dataset was created as case insensitive.  Was i following
someone's cookbook?  Not unlikely.  Here's the parent create from the
zpool history:

zfs create -o utf8only=on -o normalization=formD -o snapdir=hidden -o
casesensitivity=insensitive -o nbmand=on -o sharesmb=off -o atime=off
vortex/fs1

thanks, all, for your time and advice

- cal