[OpenIndiana-discuss] H40L to H52L swap out

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Thu Jun 26 02:34:15 UTC 2014

I'm upgrading my N40L to an H52L and I was wondering if there are any
problems/issues that anyone might know of with OI and this MB.

I do know that the N40L needed a bios flash to get the e-sata port
working, and decent speed on the extra sata port (or was it the other
way around)

Also, I haven't got any further with the error while trying to import
zfs sets on the e-sata channel, so I was wondering whether anyone
thinks I might have a hardware issue on the N40L's e-sata or whether
this issue is likely to be down to a change in OI please.