[OpenIndiana-discuss] Automatic installation for OpenIndiana desktop version (for use with Packer/Vagrant) available?

Dieter Reuter dieter.reuter at icloud.com
Tue Mar 11 19:50:01 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

thanks for your answer.

That's clear to me, just installing some additional packages could help.  But I would like to know, which exact packages I need for upgrading to the desktop version.  Maybe anybody has already got a complete list of packages. ;-)

BTW: my server repo is just ready to use, the basebox will be build within a few minutes and can be used instantly with "vagrant up".

Dieter