[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox can't save files

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Tue Mar 18 10:10:50 UTC 2014

18 марта 2014 г. 9:32:18 CET, Apostolos Syropoulos <asyropoulos at yahoo.com> пишет:

> Hello,
>
> I am using firefox 27.0.1 and I have noticed that whenever I save a
>file,
>firefox creates an empty file. The "real" file is stored in /tmp. I
>guess this
>is a bug. BTW, I have noticed this problem on
>openindiana/illumos-ad17c01 and
>Solaris 11.
>
>Regards,
>A.S.

I've also seen similar behavior a few years back when saving files with ff in windows, maybe not local but to an opensolaris cifs share. Had to click downloads twice for them to actually get saved.
Maybe there's something still wrong with ff?

//jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android