[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox can't save files

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Tue Mar 18 16:05:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

it looks like FF compilation:

I am not changing anything: just FF27 doesn't and FF24esr does save
files (between them is just pkgrm and pkgadd)

Regards.

On 03/18/14 05:01 PM, Stefan Müller-Wilken wrote:
> Not having looked into the matter, could it be connected to ACLs? Something along the lines of FF being allowed to create files but not write to them?
>
> Cheers
>   Stefan

Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!

What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
them puke. -- Steve Martin