[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox can't save files

Laurent Blume laurent+oi at elanor.org
Wed Mar 19 14:22:26 UTC 2014

Le 2014/03/19 15:19 +0100, Apostolos Syropoulos a écrit:
> First, let me repeat that the binary works just fine under OpenSolaris 134.
> Second I haven't tried this but I think it should not work.

I think you should, because the S10 version embeds plenty of the
dependencies (so if it's an S11-OI library difference, more chance to
avoid it) and is linked to an older set of system libraries (so if it is
an S11-OI API difference, more chance to avoid it).

The fact that it works in b134 definitely points toward that kind of
binary incompatibility.

Laurent