[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox can't save files

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 17:20:04 UTC 2014

> You know that you have to relocate installed browser plugins
> in the /usr/lib/firefox/plugins/ directory to
> /usr/lib/firefox/browser/plugins/  ?

The plugins folder lives in $HOME/.mozilla/plugins as I have only one
user in my system. Now, I tried to add a persona to the system and it
while it installs, when I shut down firefox and restart it, there is no
persona! BTW, I have noticed that many times firefox does not completely
shuts down and so I have advised users/students to use pkill firefox
to shut down completely firefox so to restart it. I have 12 machines
running various versions of OpenIndiana (starting with 148).

A.S.