[OpenIndiana-discuss] linux netlink support or replacement in Solaris/Illumos...???

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Tue Mar 25 12:05:17 UTC 2014

I tried to compile ohNet from the openhome suite, and stumbled on a
single first major problem (there are probably many more less
fundamental ones to defeat later). Linux has something called netlink,
and the ohNet code uses a few macros and calls to that.

I wonder what netlink does, and how to do it the right way in OI. I
looked around the internet, but no real and immediately useful way to do
it popped up.

OpenHome ohNet is available on git://github.com/openhome/ohNet, if you
want to look at it.