[OpenIndiana-discuss] Ssh server lockup, oi 151a8

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:51:09 UTC 2014

I've only met 3 cases when I get an instant kick out with SSH

1) when there is no SSH service running
2) when there are too many SSH connections to the server
3) when there are no/invalid credentials on the server.

I'd assume that in this case it's probably the latter.

You could try regenerating your host keys:

http://www.geekride.com/how-to-generate-ssh-host-keys/