[OpenIndiana-discuss] sd-config-list= vid/pid string syntax in sd.conf

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 17:24:45 UTC 2014

Given the size limits on vid/pid I don't think shell style wildcards would consume any more space.  RE probably would and would certainly require significant text segment space.

The present implementation does a substring match but only if both the first and last character of the string in sd.conf are * which is very counter to expectations.

Reg