[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox/Flash issues

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Thu May 1 20:13:29 UTC 2014

Yes, I "claim" that.
And soon everybody can download OpenSXCE2014.05 x86/x64 and (a bit later) SPARC.

Then you see, "if there is anything in it, or if anyone here is still friends
enough with Martin"

The questions is not who is "still friends enough with me", but with
whom ___I___'m still friends enough (there are quite a lot, but you
don't belong to them).

To read something like that certainly doesn't increase the
probability, that I approach you.
I simply fixed a bug in Illumos. The loading order only works around
the symptoms, but doesn't fix the underlying cause in the kernel.

https://twitter.com/MartinBochnig
https://twitter.com/MartinBochnig/media

Das Netzwerk der korrupten deutschen Journalisten - Die Anstalt April 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_c2-Yg5spU

--
regards

%martin bochnig