[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox/Flash issues

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Fri May 2 09:34:23 UTC 2014

Jonathan Adams writes:
> Martin, I have a lot or respect for you.  I follow your feed. I
> listen to your rants and I help announce changes you have made to
> your version of Illumos.
>
> I know that you don't like me, or my comments, but can we please be
> civil and not immediately go to a flame war?

I would also like to request this.

Martin, you are a very smart person with amazing skills and deep
Solaris knowledge.  Everyone respects you for that.  However, your
communication style is very difficult for all the others.  Please
think about this now and then.

Thank you -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"