[OpenIndiana-discuss] "Discussion list for OpenIndiana"

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Mon May 19 14:38:59 UTC 2014

DMARC was not created by Yahoo for Yahoo. They merely spent several months of testing before turning on the reject policy. I have been using it for many months on my private domains & get daily reports of forging attempts as they have been around since before the registrars were allowed to obfuscate or hide domain contact addresses.