[OpenIndiana-discuss] "Discussion list for OpenIndiana"

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Mon May 19 22:39:48 UTC 2014

I can't help noticing, nothing has changed on this list, and nobody has said anything to effect, "We're going to change something."

For me, (Edward Ned Harvey) this will be enough to kill my participation in the list.  I guess I'll sit around as a passive observer for another week or something, before unsubscribing.

Oh wait.  Maybe I'm Jim Klimov, or Fred Liu, or Gary Mills, or ...  You get the idea.    ;-)