[OpenIndiana-discuss] "Discussion list for OpenIndiana"

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Mon May 19 23:41:29 UTC 2014

I think a significant issue is the failure of the list admin to engage in the discussion.

I've read the source code for the current mailman release.  Solving this doesn't seem hard. I don't know about the UI because that requires spinning up a lot of things which are of no use to me.  Gary Mills has researched and written eloquently about the tradeoffs currently available.  I think an origin email address field would fix everything. It would take a while to get all the email interfaces to adapt.. Meanwhile, people would need to go look at the full header, but we used to see the full header back when we started all this.   KremVAX was an obvious forgery.  You could tell from the headers.

Would the list admins please identify themselves and state their position.  Do they wish to pass the job to someone else?

Reg
pulaskite at yahoo.com

Those who don't remember the past are condemned to reinvent it.