[OpenIndiana-discuss] "Discussion list for OpenIndiana"

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Thu May 22 16:52:21 UTC 2014

> From: Discussion list for OpenIndiana [mailto:openindiana-
> discuss at openindiana.org]
>
> Maybe best way IS ditching Yahoo and AOL.

As has been discussed in this thread, Yahoo and AOL are merely early adopters of a change that's expected to grow and include ideally everyone on the internet, but certainly very likely Comcast, Google, Microsoft in the realistically near future.

> Relying to Reply-To field is not good, because answers need to be
> relayed to the list

I'm just going to table the rest of this post, and reply by saying:

There is an official Mailman DMARC page, where they outline all your options, and what they support.
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/DMARC

The "dmarc_moderaction_action" feature was specifically created to address this issue.  So that's the solution I'm planning to use.  People sending from domains that have DMARC policy set to Reject or Quarantine will experience Reply-To munging.