[OpenIndiana-discuss] zabbix-agent

Edward Ned Harvey (openindiana) openindiana at nedharvey.com
Wed Nov 5 19:07:18 UTC 2014

Hi.  I'm trying to figure out the best & easiest way to get zabbix-agent installed on openindiana.

The post here suggests that it should already be included in some standard package repository, but I don't see it in dev, sfe, or sfe-encumbered.
http://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/2012-January/001092.html

Sure I can build from source, or download solaris binaries from zabbix.com.  I will if I have to.  Plan A is to get it from a standard package repository, and Plan B is to get the solaris binaries from zabbix.com.