[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS ACLs - Cannot Write Microsoft Office Files over CIFS

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Wed Nov 19 22:44:58 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The only non-trivial ACLs on this directory are for Domain Users:
                 owner@:rwxpdDaARWcCos:-d-----:allow
                 owner@:rw-pdDaARWcCos:f-i----:allow
     group:Domain Users:rwxpdDaARWcCos:-d-----:allow
     group:Domain Users:rw-pdDaARWcCos:f-i----:allow
                 group@:r-x---a-R-c--s:-d-----:allow
                 group@:r-----a-R-c--s:f-i----:allow
              everyone@:rwxp-DaA--cC-s:-d-----:deny

I am able to successfully show it with "idmap":
# idmap show -c "Domain Users"@x-es.com
wingroup:Domain Users at x-es.com -> unixgroup:Domain\ Users

Thanks,

Andrew