[OpenIndiana-discuss] Newer OpenSSH causes probs for OI ssh

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 11:11:02 UTC 2014

There's been substantial change in crypto support in OpenSSH, which
deprecated a bunch of old crypto from default settings in their latest
release. I've got changes parked from a while ago to import this into
illumos, which I'll try to get out for review during the holidays. I'll
file an issue to track it.