[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bash bug issue

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:49:06 UTC 2014

> I am not sure who has the ability to build and update OpenIndiana
> packages, but it will be really really bad for the future of OpenIndiana if
> it fails to supply a fixed version of its bash package.

I have only one system running OpenIndiana, not a webserver. This little
bug indeed makes one wonder if OpenIndiana ever pays any attention to
security at all. Looks like there's no one home at
http://openindiana.org/support/security-advisories/ ...

Note taken.

--
Frank Van Damme
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein