[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bash bug issue

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:31:37 UTC 2014

> What most people don’t understand is that OpenIndiana is YOURS.
> OpenIndiana is just a name with no company behind.
> If you want something and nobody else is doing it then do it by yourself.
> So instead of taking notes you should start acting.

I know. But it looks like openindiana at the moment hasn't got the
community momentum necessary to keep up with security issues. No blame to
anyone, but one has to keep it into account if using in a production
environment.

--
Frank Van Damme
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein