[OpenIndiana-discuss] Yikes, completely unexpected bootup problem

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 14:37:44 UTC 2014

1. Do a full power down (unplug power totally, wait about a minute, replug power)
2. Go into BIOS - see if your HD(s) are recognized there.
3. Check out your BIOS, make sure things look. Fix issues. Save/Reboot from there.

If your drives are good, you are OK. Check dirt/cables/connections. Then, if you can access your drives
 through BIOS, try checking their health (if your BIOS lets you)....