[OpenIndiana-discuss] [hipster] about the sendmail install

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Oct 14 21:04:08 UTC 2014

I've found that one of the macro *,m4 files normally found at
(/etc/mail/cf/feature/authinfo.m4).  Is not present in my hipster
installation nor is it present on an oi 151_a9 installation I have.

There has probably been some reason posted but I have not seen it.

Wondering if anyone can tell me why that is missing?

`pkg contents' clearly shows there is no authinfo.m4 present.

However downloading the sources of sendmail I see it does contain that
file.