[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail on oi 151_a9

The Outsider openindiana at out-side.nl
Wed Oct 15 06:15:01 UTC 2014

Is that really true?

I mean even Sun's solaris 10 were not-redistributable. I have a lot of
solaris 10 documents that i don't dare to share because of the disclaimers
at the first pages.

Even Sun solaris 10 had a line in the disclaimer that is was not allowed to
post any benchmark results without written permission of Sun.

So therefor my question, has it really changed?