[OpenIndiana-discuss] firefox 31.2.0esr broken?

Marion Hakanson hakansom at ohsu.edu
Wed Oct 15 07:25:54 UTC 2014

Thanks for the feedback.

I do have an oi151a9 machine at home, 32-bit.  And FF 31.2.0esr does seem
to work OK on there, without the failures at downloading files.  This is
true for the pkgadd version, by the way (same file I installed on my oi151a7
system with the problem).

I've attempted your flash trick on my oi151a9 system, but it doesn't
work for me.  The flash plugin continues crashing even after first
visiting the .../flash/about page.  Plugin version 11.2.202.223.

Thanks and regards,

Marion