[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Tue Sep 16 09:07:59 UTC 2014

Yet another time you wrote something.
Something without technical content and of little if any relevance.

Reading help: I had stated repeatedly, that I needed to re-subscribe
in order to put a few things right, then unsubscribe again. As proof I
have the confirmation messages.
Also: Browse the archives and come up with a summary of days on which
I had dared to post something to this list. How many days can you
count in 2014?

Also: Why do you only "respond" to #0?
You have no useful answers to the other points?

To take the burden from the (good) moderators, I re-re-unsubscribe now.
And I will only re-re-re-subscribe if you continue with such
kindergarten nonsense.

If you feel that it distracts the discussion, why do you post all this on-list?
Because you are so important?

WTF?
OI has alienated too many developers, not just myself.
If you want to turn its remains into a nice Chat-hangout for talking,
chatting and feeling well, then do so.

Cheers,
%martin