[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Fri Sep 19 14:51:44 UTC 2014

No, it is the question of:

What gives somebody a SAY.
As a question of action, re-action and a sound mind this can only be
earlier contributions.

But as I see it, some folks seem to confuse this "race of
contribution" (that it quite naturally is), with shouting often enough
and LOUD enough.

I'm not sure if you have read any of my emails (hint: to the end,
without randomly deleting most lines).

But you are right: Posting to this OI list is a waste of time.
And the same is valid for publishing src, that could be used here.

The topic had been ended already.
And every time it gets continued, allegedly to close it.
This and only this is the reason, why I needed to re-subscribe again,
every time.
If that's already too much complexity to you, I would recommend you
and the 2 Dave's to migrate to Windows 8.1.

Which SAY did you actually earn through contribution?
My God, what a waste of my time here  ...