[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:01:14 UTC 2014

On 09/20/14 08:23 AM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> Hi Apostolos
>
> On 20/09/14 02:35, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
>> I just wonder whether this is some sort of race or what? I you want
>> to contribute, OK do it. Otherwise, do not it and just let it go. It
>> is pointless to argue about nothing. A.S.
>
> He's not going to contribute, nor is he going to stop insulting
> people, and so on.
> I think that he made only Openindianabanded release that also works on
> SPARC beside x86. I hope that counts.
>
> If you'd like to look back through the list archives, he's been
> claiming he's going to unsubscribe since June 2013.
:) Yeah, so that way one can not be unsubscribed by anyone else. ...
I also don't like advertizing subscribing/unsubscribing in any way,
think it is also rude from one telling that he/she will or not subscribe.
And public should actually not care about does people subscribe or not...
> As well over that time, and at a cursory glance, he's directly
> insulted or accused Garret D'Amore, Volker Brandt, Jonathan Adams, Ben
> Taylor, Dmitry Kozhinov, Dormition Skete, me, you... and most probably
> several others. This is with language ranging from "freetards" to
> "capitalists" to "thieves" – and much worse examples abound.
Yeah but I think we should be polite still.
Because communicating on topic could change things. Let's be as wide as
we can in accepting differences.

It is true that Martin should be more on topic and not also bashing
people, but we can't stop people from sending on this list as long at
least major parts of messages are about software.

Also we are caught (again) on same mistake over and over:
instead of talking on software projects, we are talking on persons and
that is trolling, too.

I also truly like, Dave, that you stepped up and said your opinions
about being more on topic, I guess Martin should understand too.

For time being, use your mail filters.
But i think things are generally going into positive way as a result of
this thread and that we don't have reasons to continue this thread it
right now.