[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE/SPARC: It was a mistake to keep the site online.

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 10:58:45 UTC 2014

On 23/09/14 22:41, G B via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> Wow!  Obviously you don't know Martin, because he won't stop.
This is precisely the point, and backed up by the evidence thus far.
It's also the reason why mailing lists and forums, generally, /have some
form of moderation presence to begin with/. Something that those issuing
condescending remarks about supposed childish behaviour are conveniently
forgetting.

> Removing myself from the mailing lists for OI.

I'd ask you to please reconsider: no-one should feel they have to do
this given the particular circumstances.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz