[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hopefully the end to the off-topic discussion

Edgar (OI) oi at edgar-matzinger.nl
Wed Sep 24 09:49:17 UTC 2014

Hi Andrzej,

On 2014-09-24 11:26, Andrzej Szeszo wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Multiple people asked us about blocking certain individual that's not
> following netiquette from posting to this list.

So, you opt for sensorship. If readers are troubled by the content
of a mail, *they* should set up a mail filter to drop those mails.
And not delete that user from the mailing list.

Look, I don't like the language in some mails either. I don't think
it's a constructive discussion, but I choose to ignore them. And I
also think they should take discussion off-list.

My $0.02, kind regards, Edgar.