[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE/SPARC: It was a mistake to keep the site online.

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 05:27:08 UTC 2014

On 09/22/14 09:59 PM, Laurent Blume wrote:
> I've yet to see anything about technology and not blatant politics or
> insults in that thread.
What thread? You are inventing someting? This thread?

As I understand this blatant thread started when you misinterpreted
asking not to talk about world politics in general,
with call for killing people's ability to post to this list if they do.
And those are definitively 2 different things.

One is positive and thoughtful, yours is just negative.
So you got it wrong, it is your who just invented bashing people for
posting.