[OpenIndiana-discuss] UNSUBSCRIBE __/__ Aw: Re: UPDATE: New FF37 pkg uploaded, Flash Plugins 9/10/11.x ... do work now inside a gcc compiled Firefox now!

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 09:39:09 UTC 2015

> Experiences like this are in fact the reason, why I no longer upload the diffs
> since 2009 (as I did do from April 2006 on).
> I wanted to, but every time somebody like you bashes me. On Illumos-discuss it
> was the same, only worse.

I am not really sure about this.

> You blame me for uploading some bins for free, that any person can download free
> of charge, and that's what continues to generate more than a Terabyte of
> downloads per year from opensxce.org (Al Hopper pays for all that since 2006!).

No one is blamig you. I just pointed out that we need source for an Open Source
project. If you cannot or do not want to release your patches please do not
post nonsene!

> I uploaded not my diffs, because of you and folks like you.

That's bullshit and everyone understands why!

> But the src itself was provided by Illumos, Sun/Oracle and is easily available.
> If you are not capable of building it, is it also my fault?????

Again you are taking nonsense. Please stop!

> How many 0.000% of the time I worked for free on OpenSolaris have _____YOU____
> done anything for free for OpenSolaris?

For starters I have spend many hours figuring out how to compile OpenOffice
and once I managed I posted all my patches to my blog and most of them are
already in the source tree of Libreoffice and OpenOffice. I have done the same
thing with many other projects (e.g., TeXLive sources). Now, tell me where did

you contribute? I can of course imagine: nowehere!

A.S.