[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Firefox patches for Solaris, where?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Apr 28 06:54:30 UTC 2015

On 04/27/15 11:48 PM, Hans J Albertsson wrote:
> I suppose they're all under "patches"?

Yes.

> Are there any patches for Firefox 31.6?

Solaris isn't shipping 31.6 yet, but there are patches for 31.1 there.
You'll need to check the firefox.spec file to find out what's applied,
since the version numbers in the patch names are often meaningless, since
the patches didn't get renamed when carried forward to new versions.

You might find it easier to browse the version at:
https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-desktop~spec-files
or you can hg clone it to look through locally.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com