[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Firefox patches for Solaris, where?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Apr 28 15:14:43 UTC 2015

I meant that no one had paid attention to updating the web pages and
instructions for external people to build the desktop since OpenSolaris
died.  The only reason that page exists is because I migrated it from
OpenSolaris - no one else cared to, and no one else seems to notice if
I update the hg repo or not.

	-alan-

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com