[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Firefox patches for Solaris, where?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Apr 28 16:52:59 UTC 2015

On 04/28/15 08:44 AM, Hans J Albertsson wrote:
> So the desktop will stay alive until sunrays are finally eol-ed?

Are you asking about OpenIndiana or Oracle Solaris?

At this time we have no plans to EOL the Oracle Solaris desktop - it's
what our developers still use, as well as some of our customers, but I
cannot speak on behalf of my employer nor make any formal commitments
there - speak to a sales rep if you need those.

As for OpenIndiana, as an observer, it seems about as healthy as the
rest of the OI project.

	-alan-