[OpenIndiana-discuss] lpsched removal

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:30:22 UTC 2015

As I just commented in the other thread, the only time I've used lpsched
was when I was transferring a lot (>100) of printers from another lpsched
system ... If someone could make a "convert" script from a printers.conf
file to a CUPS config I wouldn't even have used lpsched.

I still have that system available (running OI u8) if you want me to test,
but my guess is that this is a very rare case.

Jon